Opera 8

twistedvincent

i dont really have a solution to your problem, but i have a suggestion. Many people around these forums like FireFox much better that Opera. I am using right now and have fallen in love. I suggest that as a Opera alternative!

rridgely --- point taken

)corjello(

• Moderators

corjello I really don't want to be an ass (I dont like being the forum police) but stop posting things like "I dont know, wait for someone else". All it does is make threads longer and make the person who asked the question mad. Also do not suggest alternatives untill the problem is solved.

twistedvincent did you install opera to the same location on both computers?

• Moderators
I have tried Firefox and I much prefer Opera.

Same here, also Spybot SD's Immunize tool includes permanent blocking protection for Opera. Firefox since its inception (that's every version) has always crashed my whole WinXP Pro system with a stop error, hence I can't use it so I stick with Opera and Mozilla Suite both of which have never brought down my whole system.

I simply don't like FireFox. (I've tried it, I hated it and I deleted it)

Ok back to your problem, are the Opera versions the same? Or is one of them an (old) b?ta version? And do you have more then one Opera installations on one PC. If you check all of this, and make sure that you have one Opera installation, and the newest one. And it still doesn't work, try re?nstalling Opera / CCleaner. :D