CA Antivirus Free for a year.

Anthony A

I used to use that and remember thinking that it was good at the time. Now that I have tried nod32 I'm going to stick with it for awhile, maybe the only other one I will try when my lease runs out on it is Kaspersky. I really like the Kaspersky interface and it has a great detection rate.

Nice find. :)

I'll stick with avast! Free on my main system and Avir AntiVir Free on my old PIII and when I have some spare money I probably purchase them.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

AV-Comparatives doesn't rate CA's AV program. I recall reading somewhere that CA won't submit to their testing, and Virus Bulletin's last test summary stated that CA didn't pass (albeit by a small margin). Surprisingly, neither Avira, although it does well with AV-comparatives.

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2227328/...-windows-server

Early on, CA was just plain free. It was fast and thorough. I went ahead and downloaded this recent offering. Probably won't use it just yet, but is good to have. Spoken...well, typed... like a true "download-a-holic", huh? :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.