New Defraggler Settings

The Don

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if it is good to check the option in the settings of the latest version of Defraggler to move large files to end of disk.

Also if I were to choose this option will this only take affect when defragging the whole drive.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Don,

From my testing that option is only in effect when defragging the whole drive.

It moved a few files all the way to the inside of the disk when I used it. However, runinng other disk defrags such as Defrag Freespace will result in the same files being moved to end of the used space.

Hopefully, the new documentation that MrRon's team is developing will go into details for many of the new features of Defraggler.

:) davey

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if it is good to check the option in the settings of the latest version of Defraggler to move large files to end of disk.

Also if I were to choose this option will this only take affect when defragging the whole drive.

Thanks in advance.

Well I guess until we don't have the help documents and fully understand how Defraggler works I will be using it only for defragging files and folders with a right mouse click after analyzing drive. This for me is safe, quick, and know that works fine.

Well I guess until we don't have the help documents and fully understand how Defraggler works I will be using it only for defragging files and folders with a right mouse click after analyzing drive. This for me is safe, quick, and know that works fine.

I thoroughly agree with you. :) davey