Laptop protection (Cleaning registry base).

cohrt

CCleaner I use in combination with easycleaner. Further programs with similar intentions: RegSeeker, RegSupreme Pro, Registry Mechanic, Advanced SystemCare, RegistryBooster are all in use.

Too much?

I have no inconvenecies.

Ren? Cohrt

in God I trust.

CCleaner I use in combination with easycleaner. Further programs with similar intentions: RegSeeker, RegSupreme Pro, Registry Mechanic, Advanced SystemCare, RegistryBooster are all in use.

Too much?

I have no inconvenecies.

Hello cohrt,

Welcome to the forums !!!

You know it is overkill plus impossible to figure out when things go bad.

Maybe if you got rid of a lot of the dangerous Reg stuff and stick with CCleaner.

Now you can concentrate on important stuff like backing up your data etc. and having some fun.

:) davey

I use RegSeeker and CCleaner's registry cleaner only then a registry tuneup with NTREGOPT followed by a reboot like it recommends to keep my registry fit as a fiddle.

I do use RegSeeker's Histories ... to remove Old Start Menu and Clean StreamMRU/Stream keys items

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I use Registry Mechanic, Its an advanced registry cleaner for Windows that allows you to safely scan, clean, and repair registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks. Problems with the Windows Registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. By using PC tune-up utilities such as registry cleaners regularly, your system will be more stable, your software will run quicker, and your operating system will boot faster.

Registry Easy

... . :rolleyes:

I use Registry Mechanic, Its an advanced registry cleaner for Windows that allows you to safely scan, clean, and repair registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks. Problems with the Windows Registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. By using PC tune-up utilities such as registry cleaners regularly, your system will be more stable, your software will run quicker, and your operating system will boot faster.

Registry Easy ... . :rolleyes:

I think I'll pass on it with the $39.95 charge because the Exorbitant number of 743 registry errors is rather inflated.

McAfee SiteAdvisor does not rate it very good:

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/registryeasy.com

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user