bugatti veyron only 5th fastest!

DJpailo

:lol: Only one minute after the show ends you post. :P

I know, I can't believe it; at first. Then, after some thought process: it makes sense. After all, the Zonda was half a ton less in weight than the Bugatti so of course it'd be more agile. I would still go for the Bugatti. :wub:

Yorkshireman

- [My Twitter Profile: Clicky]

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

Albert Einstein

I would love either one but I have about as much chance as winning the 649 Lottery

Flip the Topspeed key:

http://www.bugatti.com/en/veyron-16.4/technology/speed.html

Lambo vs Zonda - BBC

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I only want a car made by UAW/CAW members because they make the best and it's my obligation to keep them employed :lol:

You have a lot of fans here in Oshawa the home of Generous Motors Canada :lol:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

You have a lot of fans here in Oshawa the home of Generous Motors Canada :lol:

Yes I am a big fan of the car unions. Everybody knows if it wasn't for the unions GM would have died long ago. The unions are the best thing that ever happened to the North American car companies. GM, Ford, and Chrysler are privileged to have them working there. We are privileged to be able to buy the cars they build and don't any of you ever forget it or they won't let you buy their cars any more :lol:

I would love that updated uprated to todays standards Etype Jag I saw on TG the other day what a Beautiful Car I know it wouldn't be as fast as these supercars but it just looks so nice A real Classic.

Does anyone remember these a mint Yamaha fs1e but this one is a bit special it as got a Yamaha YB100cc engine in it usual engine was a 50cc.post-24460-1227646449_thumb.jpg

post-24460-1227646449_thumb.jpg

Ages ago my next door neighbor had an E type Jag in British racing car green and I was green with envy.

The Yamaha YB50cc sounded like a loud angry wasp looking for something to eat.

My dream was a fire engine red Camaro

t2381_camaro.jpg

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
Does anyone remember these a mint Yamaha fs1e but this one is a bit special it as got a Yamaha YB100cc engine in it usual engine was a 50cc.

I really like old motorbikes, and I'd have to add that to my list of motorbikes I'd like to someday ride (and not fall off of).

I suppose my dream car has always been the Porsche 911. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford one...

But I'm always aware of the dictum, ( be careful what you wish for )

Woody

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

• Moderators
I suppose my dream car has always been the Porsche 911. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford one...

I've always liked those too, so much so I've had dreams for years about driving the you know what out of a black 911 Turbo I don't know how many times.

They used to have a Porsche day here in town, and there'd be 911's old and new as far as the eye could see. That's back in my teen years when me and friends would hold up signs saying "Will drive Porsche for free!" We never got any takers. :lol:

I've always liked those too, so much so I've had dreams for years about driving the you know what out of a black 911 Turbo I don't know how many times.

They used to have a Porsche day here in town, and there'd be 911's old and new as far as the eye could see. That's back in my teen years when me and friends would hold up signs saying "Will drive Porsche for free!" We never got any takers. :lol:

Reminds me of the last recession in the early '80s with people having banners Will Consult for Food

IE7Pro user

That's back in my teen years when me and friends would hold up signs saying "Will drive Porsche for free!" We never got any takers. :lol:

But hey, it was worth a try. ;)

A black 911 turbo, oh lordy lordy, another sleepless night for me. :mellow:

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse