CCleaner Competition

MrG

• Admin

With only 9 days of the PSP competition remaining I thought I'd pass on a few stats:

Number of people signed up to win: 3000

Number of people with more than 10 unique click-throughs: 210

Number of people with more than 50 unique click-throughs: 90

Number of those 90 who have cheated: ~75%

http://www.ccleaner.com/ref/competition.asp

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really expect to win this contest, as I never have luck with these types of contests no matter how hard I try. I don't mind entering in this competition though, after all who wouldn't want a free PSP? ;)

Considering the stats here, I may stand a chance in winning this contest. It surprises me that 75% of the visitors that had more than 50 unique click-throughs cheated in this contest. Not that it matters to me, it just makes it a whole lot easier for me and others to win this contest.

How many unique click throughs do I have?  :D

I've been able to track my click throughs through a click tracking script that I installed on my website, I know for sure that I have at least 60 click throughs so far. Good luck to those participating in this contest, only one day left! :)

Well according to the below quote which has been on the top left on the CCleaner home page for about 4 days now it was Jim Calvey :angry::D

" The winner of the PSP Competition is...

Jim Calvey from NY.

Congratulations and thanks to everyone who entered and helped promote CCleaner!"

i would also like to know who won.

Well according to the below quote which has been on the top left on the CCleaner home page for about 4 days now it was Jim Calvey  :angry:  :D 

" The winner of the PSP Competition is...

Jim Calvey from NY.

Congratulations and thanks to everyone who entered and helped promote CCleaner!"