Jeremy Clarckson Sacking

Stev51

Hi Everyone who watches Top Gear

Is anyone apart from myself annoyed at Chris Mole MP trying to get Jeremy Clarkson sacked for remarks he made on last weeks Top Gear. Clarksons remarks were over the top but Mr Mole is just jumping on the Ross, Brand, bandwagon Top Gear in my view is the best thing on TV at the moment and its only this programme that justifies the price of the TV licence in my view Mr Mole MP is just trying to get is picture in the papers.

LONG LIVE TOP GEAR

Steve

• Moderators

I absolutely LOVE TopGear and wish the BBC would allow it to be shown on U.S. TV again.

Clarkson being over the top :lol:

The guys on the show and the cars were the reason I tuned in to see it, during its run on U.S. TV I thought it was the best damn show ever! Clarkson being to the point and real was a major bonus.

I agree. A ridiculous over reaction. I love Top Gear as well.

In fact I think I'll watch the latest episode now on the computer.

Can you use BBC i Player in the US? If so you can watch the current series of Top Gear and also back episodes.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

Yeah, its utter nonsense. Personally I seriously lol'd at what he said but there will always be people sitting at home waiting to be outraged about something.

Did you catch the morse code story too - they discretely inserted morse for "Strictly Come Dancing is crap" or similar in last weeks episode and noticed they blatantly had morse code over the Stigs fast lap in, I think, the Fiat Arbarth this week. Unfortunately I don't have a clue about morse code so haven't a clue what they said this week.

And I wish i knew what the in joke is about the silly item of clothing and "Are you wearing that for a bet" comment before the news section :huh:

I'm another "Top Gear" and Jeremy Clarkson fan ;)

If Clakson goes' the show wouldn't be worth watching :(

I have also just heard that Eddie Stobart who owns one of the biggest Haulage company's in the UK thought Jeremy's comments about lorry drivers was very funny.