Malware Piggybacks on Obama Win

Humpty

Cyber criminals are blasting out massive amounts of spam touting a video of President-elect Barack Obama's victory speech. Recipients who click the included link are taken to a site that prompts visitors to install an Adobe Flash Player update. The bogus update, however, is actually a data-stealing Trojan horse.

Article

The Obama spam I had in my mail box this morning was trying very hard to make me go and have a look see.

It said..

Barak Obama is a woman.

I resisted :)

My mind boggles at the lengths the criminally deranged mind will go to to disburse their excrement and to what lengths they will go to to to to harm the sites that they disagree with.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Pink Floyd Money

Financial phishing

Wave of financial phishing amid economic crisis

The global economic crisis has given cybercriminals a new opportunity to launch targeted phishing attacks that exploit people?s fears and anxieties. These email scams are designed to steal sensitive financial and personal data using social engineering techniques. (2:09)

http://www.mywot.com/en/online-threats/financial-phishing

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user