November Desktops

DennisD

• Moderators

More of a UK desktop this. Jaffa cakes are biscuits with a layer of orange and sponge inside, with chocolate on top.

bdef2a909b1a.jpg

For the initiation test into the jaffaholics club go here. I took the test, it took me ages to get one in the statue's mouth (not as long to get one in mine though!!)

http://www.jaffaholics.com/flash.html

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

More of a UK desktop this. Jaffa cakes are biscuits with a layer of orange and sponge inside, with chocolate on top.
I used to dip mine in Tate & Lyle Treacle

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I used to dip mine in Tate & Lyle Treacle

Well, call me old-fashioned, but did you really have to share this with us? :)

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

bdef2a909b1a.jpg

For the initiation test into the jaffaholics club go here. I took the test, it took me ages to get one in the statue's mouth (not as long to get one in mine though!!)

http://www.jaffaholics.com/flash.html

I used to play on a website called "Habbo Hotel" but I played on the UK version (.co.uk) and the old "Hotel Manager" named "callie" was obsessed with Jaffa cakes, even dressed like one O_o.

With the weather turning more winter in my area I must say that screenshot looks very welcoming LuLu!

Glad to be of service. :)

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Yeah that is a nice wall paper. I used that months ago and posted in one of the Desktop threads. I still like that wall paper.

Very nice for sure Anthony. I really like it too.

I had to make some room for Cyrsis and Far Cry 2 icons, my other games aren't installed yet.

(I just got an nvidia e geforce 9500 gt, 55$. Yay gaming :D)

You know at best you're only going to run that at about medium? I know it's XP and DX9, but still, that game is a beast!!!

AJ

I haven't been mean and hidden everything; I have left everything how I would normally...

post-24727-1226978185_thumb.png

Actually I just got done using Zune theme for a bit so, for December desktops I will post my desktop with Zune theme.

post-24727-1226978185_thumb.png

Yorkshireman

- [My Twitter Profile: Clicky]

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

Albert Einstein