November Desktops

DennisD

It might be me, but your link doesn't lead to an image. All I get is this:

t438_fireryone.jpg

Wouldn't like to jeopodize your chances of winning this month. :D

I find that adbrite.com is blocked by hpHosts HOSTS file as it is a target advertising sponsored site:

http://hosts-file.net/?s=adbrite.com&x=29&y=11

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Jamin4u.

Nice postit on your side bar. I find the clock and the calendar to be unnecessary. I found a better CPU monitor, which I can link you two if you want it.

AJ

That would be great if you gave me the link AJ.

I was just filling the side bar with gadgets from MS.

I'm up for suggestions on side bar gadgets.

Thanks B)

• Moderators
I find that adbrite.com is blocked by hpHosts HOSTS file as it is a target advertising sponsored site:

Nice spot Ken, it was MVPS hosts blocking it. It's surprising how some of these sites evolve, as I've never had images from that site blocked before.

Nice spot Ken, it was MVPS hosts blocking it. It's surprising how some of these sites evolve, as I've never had images from that site blocked before.
Its in MVPS HOSTS as well :)

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I still like this one

t2209_desk.png

IE7Pro user

Who is that kenny?

:o

I can't remember but she looks like my ex-wife when I first met her when she was barely 19 way back in '72.

IE7Pro user

Which is why I uninstalled hosting apps a few months ago. Even the most bland innocent G-rated material will be blocked if its parent host is banned on a host blocker.

94917955xd6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8