New Program

tcoffeep

http://lifehacker.com/5069944/hitman-pro-r...-with-one-click

Windows only: Free application Hitman Pro scans your system for malware using not one, not two, but eight different anti-malware applications. Essentially, Hitman Pro is a helper utility that runs up to eight different cleaning tools when you tell it to. Some are favorites we all know and love, like Ad-Aware and Spybot S&D, while others are a bit more obscure. The idea behind Hitman Pro is that you've got a one-stop shop for killing off any malware that hits your system?regardless of whether it's spyware, adware, or some nasty virus. As the MakeUseOf post points out, scanning your system with each app can be a time-consuming process, so it's best to use when your computer is idle. If Hitman Pro seems like overkill, check out our five best antivirus applications and five best Windows maintenance tools for some great alternatives.
Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

• Moderators

That program has actually been around for a while, they didn't have an English version for a long time though.

I think your better off just scanning individually instead of using that. Plus you dont need to use eight different tools, just pick one or two and if that doesn't work, ask for help. :)

Ah. Well, it's the first I've heard about it.

And that's what I do. I just saw it, and was wondering if it would be useful.

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

Things you have to think about before trying a new anti-virus :

1. Is it safe or is it a fake anti-virus which contains Malware.

Ans : It does not contain any kind of malware. source1

2. How well / bad with this anti-virus do?

Ans : I have not try it yet but i think its not good because there are many issue which you may have heard of already. source1

3. Do you already have an anti-virus software? Using 2/more anti-virus software may cause conflict (Basic knowledge)

4. Do i recommend this?

Ans : This is not recommend but u can still try it if u want.