Sick of the childish games

DjLizard

Eldmannen now has this in his sig:

DjLizard has a small pipeline on his hardware which provides poor bandwidth which results in poor performance.

This is the second time I've been messed with, and I'm already sick of it [and after this post, I'm over it]. If TwistedMetal changed Eldmannen's sig to this then I'm DOUBLE pissed, and will not be returning.

Thank you.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

• Moderators

I dont think you should leave because of this though. If you decide to though still hang around Taruns forum so I can ask you questions if I need to. :D

Do you relise if you, Tarun, Andavari, CaPMan and I left this forum would pretty much die overnight. The people here would only get answers like this:

try deleting some startup programs using CCleaner (you dont have to go to registry editor) then delete the files that you deleted in the registry. Something like that... i dont know what to delete... check the property of the file if what company it belongs to... that's all i know.... that's what i did when i had that abcsearch.com keeps on poping as my default homepage.... now its gone

:lol:

That's funny and all, but please try not to bring this too far off topic. I'm not happy. And to anyone who is about to ask, no I don't think is too trivial. I don't appreciate having my location edited by a moderator that allows spam posts to stagnate, while he edits other users' signatures [and if Eld's signature is his own doing, then I apologize to you, TM, but you do waste a lot of time playing with people and not actually moderating posts]. Again, if TM did this, I'm not coming back.

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

Whoever is responsible, that signature is OUTRAGEOUS!

The forum will deteriorate badly if a moderator lets C-R-A-P like that in. Libellous, slanderous!

Moderators should moderate, not (if it's true that there's messing around) agitate.

DjLizard, you're GOOD for us! But if you left, who wouldn't understand!

• Moderators

Personally attacking someone and modifying their profile data that is shown to every prying eye is a big no-no and shouldn't be tolerated at all.

Whomever is doing it needs to first stop doing it followed by publically apologisizing to DjLizard, hence a real standup kind of guy would do that.

DjLizard you're a very valuable member that provides solutions to problems that seem damn near impossible to fix or remedy. I would greatly miss you if you decide to leave, however I fully understand why you would choose to.

Libellous

Just learnt a new word. I had to look that up, never heard of it before.

Before, Eldmannen's sig said "Happily married to Tarun."

This recently happened too. Thursday, July 14, 2005, 12:27:14 PM

MrG has been PMed before about this as well.

How do you know TwistedMetal changed Eldmannen's signature?

If you look at Eldmannen's signature, you can see that TwistedMetal is abusing his moderator abilities.

--------------------

Happily married to Tarun.

A joke or not, that kind of thing is sick. He's done things like this to many people and some have not been very pleased with it. In all honesty, I'm quite pissed off about this. I'm happily engaged to a wonderful girl; though with things like the above there is a chance that problems may occur. Though I'm sure you know where I'm going about that. I just hope she does not see, or else I may have relationship problems due to TwistedMetal's "joke". I also have a screenshot of the signature in case you need it.

I know and respect that you are in charge of the forums, but I kindly urge you to reconsider TwistedMetal being a moderator. Perhaps there should be a few other knowledgable users as moderators for the forums. I know DjLizard would make a great moderator, and he's frequently on the forums too. I could also be a forum moderator if needed, as I'm more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

Tarun

In response to his question about how I knew:

Here are links to some of the said threads where TwistedMetal admits to messing with people:

http://forum.CCleaner.com/index.php?showtopic=1649

http://forum.CCleaner.com/index.php?showtopic=1401

The reply from MrG was:

I'll drop him a message :)

This seriously needs to stop; it's abusing people's security, etc.

It is nice of everyone to write and be supportive, however, I only want three people to reply to this thread:

* Eldmannen,

* TwistedMetal

* MrG

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

• Moderators

Not related to what DjLizard is putting up with, however now my signature has been removed. Now I'm pissed off as well.

-----

Edit: I see someone changed the "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?" setting in my profile to No when I had it set to Yes.

Well I thought I had found a forum where this kind of BS wasn't going on.. Thanks to all this and I believe it is happening. I'm done here and will not be back. As for CClearner It works well but the first sign of anything it's gone too. If this is allowed by the maker of CClearner Then what might he allow in the program in the furture? adware? I know not right now, and Like I said I keep it for now. But the first time I hear of any doubt it's gone. Cause as far as I'm concern it's already had 2 strikes.. This being one. Don't bother to reply to this.. because I won't be back. But if you feel that You need to reply for others sakes that's up to you. I figure this will be removed by the same mods that love to play God here anyway. I enjoyed meeting some of you and I hope it all gets worked out, but I'm a member of other fine forums and don't need this crap. Peace out!

• Moderators

Just returned from a nice sunny, sand and rest holiday to read this thread. It is very important that this site stays open and working. People such as me can be likened to novice swimmers in a pool with you guys as lifeguards. To have somewhere to come with problems that are treat with dignity and respect even if they are trivial, gives confidence. I owe this site, as do others. STICK WITH US PLEASE.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Just returned from a nice sunny, sand and rest holiday to read this thread. It is very important that this site stays open and working. People such as me can be likened to novice swimmers in a pool with you guys as lifeguards. To have somewhere to come with problems that are treat with dignity and respect even if they are trivial, gives confidence. I owe this site, as do others. STICK WITH US PLEASE.

I couldn't agree more,this site provides great support to a lot of people.It would be a great loss to see it go , :(

I couldn't agree more,this site provides great support to a lot of people.It would be a great loss to see it go , :(

It is more about the people who are getting "attacked" and are fed up with it. I am one of them.

This is being looked into, but what can be done? Also, anyone noticed TwistedMetal is still moderator and not suspended during the investigation?

Hello-

Since I've been a member for at least a couple hours now I'm sure everyone is patiently waiting for my opinion (OK maybe not...) so here it is:

I was looking for a registry cleaner on download.com and while reading user reviews of CCleaner found this posted by ryan223:

"Also check out the forum for this product which I am a regular member of. This is a great place to get help with CCleaner and just computers in general. The people are polite and always willing to help"

I have never participated in a forum before but after reading most (if not all) of the postings on this one I was amazed at how so many people are willing to take the time to try to help others who are having problems even when they are having trouble articulating what their problem is or have little computer exerience. Although there is obviously a small group of posters who are very knowledgable and computer literate, everyone seems to be trying to be helpful, even though most questions have nothing to do with CCleaner.

I hope the "childish" issues are settled because you have a GREAT product and forum. It seems a shame that some people may feel compelled to leave who obviously have been a great help to so many people and have much to offer with their knowledge, experience, time, and patience.

If it were not for people like you, I think we'd have more incedents like this:

freerepublic.com post

Sorry this is so long...

Wow, you made this such a big deal, with almost a quite big thread about it now.

You accuse TwistedMetal the moderator for having done this, that is rediculous.

Let's get one thing straight here, TwistedMetal have nothing at all todo with this, and as far as I am concerned, hes a good moderator.

All this is completly done by myself.

You're sick of childish games, but games are supposed to be childish, because it's children who do play games. :P

And why are you so upset with my signature?

It wasnt all that bad now was it?

Or maybe it indicated something? I hit a weak spot? ;)

DjLizard and Tarun are blowing this out of proportion, they was the one who started to use my name in their signature, and when I do the same, they cry like babies.

Dont like your own medicine, eh? ;)

I dont think DjLizard is actually considering to leave, I think it's just a bluff, but if he really is, then thats a shame. He start things, and when retaliation comes, then he cries, creates an attention thread with threats of leaving.

DjLizard and Tarun are actually pretty experienced users, and I have seen them help alot of users on this forum several times, and they are usually doing a good job at that.

But they have repeatedly putted negative statements against me such as "fruit" and all kinds of negative more or less insulting statements.

Accuse TwistedMetal is just outrageous.

Tarun, nice of you to to take screenshot and collecting evidence, you doing an investigation Sherlock? ;)

You planned to call the internet police with that?

"Look Eldmannen put happily married to Tarun in his signature!" :D

So it was okay for you two to badmouth me then when I retaliate you cry like you been shot?

Funniest of all is that you somehow thought this was some kind of conspiracy by TwistedMetal and started blindly to accuse him. :P

If you into conspiracy theories, take a trip to Area51. :P

Oh well, it really sucks with these personal vendettas and I have said it many times to you guys, so lets put that behind us, that be alright?

*Grouphugs Tarun and DjLizard*

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png