Can't instal adobe flash for IE

so weird problem as of late. for whatever reason adobe flash will NOT install on my laptop for IE. installs and works fine for mozilla and opera, no problems, but whenever i try with ie i get an error message. the message is basically a link to adobes trouble shooting site. tried all the fixes, and nadda. turned off popup blocker, tried allowing all active x, used adobe flash uninstaller to uninstall, tried running as administrator (im using vista home, and im the only account on it), and nothing works. done reboots, used CCleaner after uninstalled, etc.

any suggestions? figured someone else may have had this prob before. :)

One of those mysteries with Windows Vista 64x Home?

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I experienced this problem a couple of weeks ago. I did everything I could think of to repair it, all with no success. In the end, I deleted IE then reinstalled it. That fixed the problem, including a couple of other niggling ones.

With Flash Players you are supposed to uninstall the previous version before you install the newer version, whether that makes any difference. ;)

Re-read - Forget that you've tried that.

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best