Defraggler decreases my free space!

MrShuster'sGirlfriend

AHH! What do I do??

Ok...I'm currently using a Windows Vista and I'm currently defragmenting my PC with Defraggler to get more than just 40 GB of free space, but whenever I run it, my free space decreases, 1 GB at a time! :o I dunno what's happening, but suddenly a bunch of fragmented files popped up in a cluster, and I lost 20 GB!!!!! :( I got most of my space back by deleting system restore points, but now that I defrag again, the space goes down once more!!! :angry: Any ideas what's causing the problem? Anything right now would save me a headache! ;)

-Artie B)

"Ever see a grown man naked?"

--The Wonderful Peter Graves!

AHH! What do I do??

Ok...I'm currently using a Windows Vista and I'm currently defragmenting my PC with Defraggler to get more than just 40 GB of free space, but whenever I run it, my free space decreases, 1 GB at a time! :o I dunno what's happening, but suddenly a bunch of fragmented files popped up in a cluster, and I lost 20 GB!!!!! :( I got most of my space back by deleting system restore points, but now that I defrag again, the space goes down once more!!! :angry: Any ideas what's causing the problem? Anything right now would save me a headache! ;)

-Artie B)

Hi hun,

Well, you have some reading to do.

Start here. http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=118622

Good luck,

:) davey

P.S. Please don't delete your System Restore Points. They are too important.