Defraggler v1.03.094

MrG

thanks for it...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

Thank you.
why thanks to me??? :blink:

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

ROFL :P

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Hi,

We've just released a minor update to Defraggler which fixes the drive list bug many of you reported.

This one should work perfectly. :)

Defraggler.com

MrG

Apologies if this isn't the way to do this.

Am running 1.03.094 and it keeps crashing when I try to use the menus (eg to display the drive map legend) if it's analyzing at the time. :( So far it hasn't crashed while actually defragging (phew!!)

This release was wonderful, I have to say. Keep 'em coming, Piriform. If I ever get a freaking job, I'll be sure to donate some your way! You've made my computer a happier lifeless box o' steel! :lol:

Really, though, your work, as usual, is just grand. <3

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

Apologies if this isn't the way to do this.

Am running 1.03.094 and it keeps crashing when I try to use the menus (eg to display the drive map legend) if it's analyzing at the time. :( So far it hasn't crashed while actually defragging (phew!!)

Hi BioImages,

Welcome to the forums. :D

We really do appreciate your report. Use the following with a cut and paste of your first post. This will help them understand. We love details so don't be afraid that we won't like a wordy report. :P

You need to use this thread and submit the Defrag debug report.

Defraggler debug mode, What it is and how to use it...

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=12840

Thanks in advance for submitting your "debug" report

Good luck,

:) davey

Hi BioImages,

Welcome to the forums. :D

We really do appreciate your report. Use the following with a cut and paste of your first post. This will help them understand. We love details so don't be afraid that we won't like a wordy report. :P

You need to use this thread and submit the Defrag debug report.

Defraggler debug mode, What it is and how to use it...

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=12840

Thanks in advance for submitting your "debug" report

Good luck,

:) davey

re the instructions - FYI: "Press and hold the Start button and press R (opens the Run window)" only works if there's no other program beginning "R".

Did that and it came up with "Piriform Defraggler [DEBUG 1]" in the window title, but nothing at the bottom (just "Check for Updates...") It didn't create the file. C:\Program Files\Defraggler\ contains just CCleaner.exe and uninst.exe. Am logged on as the same user that installed CCleaner so don't think there's a permissions issue and I can copy files to the Defraggler folder.

When I get it into debug mode do you want me to crash it or just open and close?

Many thanks

Malcolm