What is your favorite Home Page?

razz

I use Speed Dial or it's equivalent in all my browsers. My browsers launch with it loaded and it's my home page. In FireFox it's called Fast Dial. In IE7 it's called Easy Home Page and is part of IE7 Pro. In Maxthon 1 and 2 it's an addon called Speed Dial. In Opera the inventors of this great feature it's built right into the browser and called Speed Dial.

I also have an iGoogle page.

d9f5b9699aca.jpg

Thank you for the suggestions guys. After some thought, I decided to utilize my experience with HTML (although not extensive, but extensive enough for me to have designed my own website) to create my own homepage. At least now I am sure not to get any ads :D

• Moderators
After some thought, I decided to utilize my experience with HTML (although not extensive, but extensive enough for me to have designed my own website) to create my own homepage.

For people that use Firefox you can also use the bookmarks.html file located in your Firefox profile folder which will list all bookmarks like a long webpage. That's helpful if not knowing how to craft an HTML file from scratch.

I use the whole iGoogle format. I had Blackle.com for a while, because it goes good with my theme in Firefox (NASA Night Launch.)

AJ

:) Nasa Night launch is the only other theme I have. I used it for about a year and have just recently switched to the PitchDark for Fx theme. It's a good one!!