RSS-Feed for Defraggler

plaintext

Even if this is related to the Website, rather than to Defraggler, I dare to ask here. Is it possible to get an RSS-Feed for Defraggler topics only? There is one for Recuva, another one for CCleaner, but none for Defraggler. Why?

Of course, using the "All Forums" feed is an option, but not the best one.

Even if this is related to the Website, rather than to Defraggler, I dare to ask here. Is it possible to get an RSS-Feed for Defraggler topics only? There is one for Recuva, another one for CCleaner, but none for Defraggler. Why?

:P Now, don't go overboard about the "All Forums" not being the best one. You know that I am pulling your leg. I hope that you do. Different strokes for different folks !

Of course I agree that Defraggler certainly deserves a Feed of its own.

Now ,I have to go find out all about RSS-Feeds or at least add it to my expanding list.

The list is quicker than I am for some reason.

Thanks,plaintext, and Welcome to the forums. :D

:) davey

You could always just use Feedrinse to filter out everything but defraggler related items...