Picasa Worry

Steve51

Hi Everyone

I am new so bear with me I have noticed many people recommending Picasa which is great I use it and I think it is the best free photo editing softeware out there and so easy to use but be careful because it does scan all your private folders unless you set it to do otherwise which is a little worrying.

TO STOP Picasa scanning all your private files go into picasa click on tools at top of page then go into folder manager there you can choose which folders you want Picasa to scan just highlight the folder and click remove from Picasa.

Hope this helps

Steve

Hi Everyone

I am new so bear with me I have noticed many people recommending Picasa which is great I use it and I think it is the beat free photo editing softeware out there and so easy to use but be careful because it does scan all your private folders unless you set it to do otherwise which is a little worrying.

TO STOP Picasa scanning all your private files go into picasa click on tools at top of page then go into folder manager there you can choose which folders you want Picasa to scan just highlight the folder and click remove from Picasa.

Hope this helps

Steve

Hi Steve,

"Someone" has been reading the forums. This is "Gooood".

They also took the time to point out another product that does some scanning and probably some "indexing" also.

Thanks a lot, Steve!!!

:) davey

Hi Everyone

I am new so bear with me I have noticed many people recommending Picasa which is great I use it and I think it is the best free photo editing softeware out there and so easy to use but be careful because it does scan all your private folders unless you set it to do otherwise which is a little worrying.

Hope this helps

Steve

Helped indeed !!! Thank you very much!!! ;)

Eli

OS : MS windows XP pro sp3 Processor : AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core 3800, 2009Mhz.
Mother board : Gygabyte M61 PM-S2 Ram : 3GB
Disk space : 649.05 GB Default browser: Firefox
Protection : Sandboxie, MBam free version