Definition of Items in Cleaner Settings List?

laural7785

Although there are so many assurances that default removal is perefectly safe, I would really like to know just what each item in the Settings list means. Have been unable to find definitions of these in the Help section or in the forums, and would appreciate knowing where to find such definitions. Thanks.

You can always open the ini files with notepad.

Are you even reading the posts lately? You've been so far off. She wants to know what the things and the settings do.

Laura, anything you have a certain question about? Give an example and we'll try to give an accurate reply.

• Moderators
Are you even reading the posts lately?  You've been so far off.  She wants to know what the things and the settings do.

Laura, anything you have a certain question about?  Give an example and we'll try to give an accurate reply.

I thought that's what she meant, but I wasn't 100% sure. Have you read the Beginner's Guide yet? I know it doesn't explain everything in detail, but it might help.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

Although there are so many assurances that default removal is perefectly safe, I would really like to know just what each item in the Settings list means.  Have been unable to find definitions of these in the Help section or in the forums, and would appreciate knowing where to find such definitions.  Thanks.

Have you tried googling any of the definitions that you are unsure of, you will quickly get results.

I was going to do it for you, but there is too much important news to read at the moment, sorry.