Everyone in London ok?

Tarun

Well I am, thanks for asking Tarun.

The scariest bit was, my youngest son is doing work experience at the moment, (dont know if you do it in the USA, it is where 15 year olds stop schooling for 2 weeks and go to work instead).

My son and 2 of his mates are doing work experience for a supply company who do regular trips to central London, today they had to leave the warehouse for the first time and go into central London on seperate lorries, the lorry my son was on had to go to a place called Canary Wharf first, which delayed him getting in to central London. One of his mates, however had got in to central London before the explosions, and happened to be about 100 yards from the bus that exploded, (he was OK though).

All the lorries were quickly called back to base, well as quick as was possible due to the phone networks suffering from overload, making it hard to contact the drivers.

The youngsters were sent home early and have now been let off of work experience until Monday.

It was a time of anxiety without a doubt as text messages between me and my son were delayed, but this was by far the only way to really guarantee any form of communication, and when I got a message from him saying he was home my thoughts could then be diverted to those that were not going home and have had there life prematurely taken from them.

May they Rest in Peace, my thoughts are with the families they left behind.

I too am glad that you and your family and friends are ok. God bless everyone over there at London and look over the injured and familys of the dead :( very sad news.. brings up old feelings.

Guest pedro319

I too am glad that you and your family and friends are ok.

Icannot imagine what people in London are going through trying to find family and friends.

Here in australia watching it unfold on our news, I am not ashamed to say i shed a tear or two thinking about all the pain and suffering going on.

All i can do is to send my prayers.

god bless

Thanks for all you messages I as a Londoner really appreciate it. I went to the shop to get some milk this morning and all the buses are more or less empty, Scary times In London. They however will not stop us from living our lives , our will to defeat them is stronger then there will to kill us. Hitler could not defeat our morale do they really think they can.

• Moderators

Even though I'm across the pond the attack hit home since there's many Brit's on this forum, and many others in other forums I've become familiar with. I was first wondering if everyone in the CCleaner family from the U.K. was alright since I had just logged off and turned on CNN. Then interviews they did with some survivors whom were visibly wounded made it all the more personal when they went into details about what they experienced.

Wish you all well, and your sister nation the U.S.A. is with you!

• Moderators

Live a bit futher up country than London, but it still affects you. What has been uplifting is reading all the comments in this forum from people around the world.

What a nice bunch you all are.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com