My Wish List

QTrader

Hi all,

I am enjoying testing the beta version of defraggler, so far so good. (Gateway multimedia notebook WinXP, 160GIG HD)

Having said that my wish list includes a few more items which I think would be beneficial:

1) I would be helpful if I could set my system to defrag (manually or preset time) then shut itself off following the defrag.

2) I would like to see defraggler defrag the registry for added and improved performance.

Those added features would make this user a very happy camper. :D

All the best,

QTrader

Canada eh!

Hi all,

I am enjoying testing the beta version of defraggler, so far so good. (Gateway multimedia notebook WinXP, 160GIG HD)

Having said that my wish list includes a few more items which I think would be beneficial:

1) I would be helpful if I could set my system to defrag (manually or preset time) then shut itself off following the defrag.

2) I would like to see defraggler defrag the registry for added and improved performance.

Those added features would make this user a very happy camper. :D

All the best,

QTrader

Canada eh!

I agree that the two items mentioned above are needed and I would also add:

3. Defrag the files/folder and Freespace with one button click.

4. Include a legend to the colored squares.

5. Auto expand the width/height of the available drives.

6. I presume that if Defraggler was run in Safe mode or when first booting up, it would be able to access all system files, the registry, the PageFile, etc so I'd like to have a couple of options for defraggmenting such as Simple (what it does now plus defragging Freespace) and Advanced (where if restarts the PC automatically).