Its possible to reopen Defraggler in full window?

cTn

Hello pp, i am new here so hi everyone <3

So, At the moment i am really satisfied with the Defraggler (i hope ill never need to use another defrag program).

When i usually defrag i like to keep the defragler window at maximum size.. etc. (all working fine) but when i finish defrag and for example i start it again because i forget to defrag some drive, it always opens in "almost" full screen, just the window is moved a little to the left (its not a real full screen) so i am just wondering it's supposed to be like this? or i have some problem in my system ? i am running vista x64 btw.

Have a nice day :)

Hello pp, i am new here so hi everyone <3

So, At the moment i am really satisfied with the Defraggler (i hope ill never need to use another defrag program).

When i usually defrag i like to keep the defragler window at maximum size.. etc. (all working fine) but when i finish defrag and for example i start it again because i forget to defrag some drive, it always opens in "almost" full screen, just the window is moved a little to the left (its not a real full screen) so i am just wondering it's supposed to be like this? or i have some problem in my system ? i am running vista x64 btw.

Have a nice day :)

Hi cTn,

Welcome to the forum :D

I am glad that you pointed that out.

I have been running Defraggler with the screen size as installed. When I maximized the screen and closed with it maximized.I realized that I could not Resize down when I run it again. You can get it Resized down by minimizing right click and select Restore in the task bar.Bugs like this crop up every now and then !!! I think I recall the same thing occurred with CCleaner awhile back.

The "BUG FIXERS" may already know about this but I am sure they do now.

I am running WinXP Pro SP3.

Thanks for your report !!!

:) davey

P.S. I find "Defraggler" very handy to "defrag" a few large {many fragments) files. This restores some large unfragmented areas to my HDD when such files are deleted. I find that I hardly ever never need a full drive defrag anymore. Windows keeps my drive pretty well "optimized" for my purposes. This PC runs faster than the day it was set-up with pre-installed software. Early 2004.

Edited by davey

I haven't used Full screen since I used DOS.

If I want something larger then I drag the window to as large as I want it but usually I want to refer to another window quickly and I can bring it back into focus quickly by left clicking on it.

Are you still using IE6 and missing the wonders of IE7's tabbed interface?

That is why they call it Windows by the way.

Black Adder is coming on TV shortly so I'll be off soon.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I haven't used Full screen since I used DOS.

If I want something larger then I drag the window to as large as I want it but usually I want to refer to another window quickly and I can bring it back into focus quickly by left clicking on it.

Are you still using IE6 and missing the wonders of IE7's tabbed interface?

That is why they call it Windows by the way.

Black Adder is coming on TV shortly so I'll be off soon.

Hey Yo,

We can't forget those with vision problems. Besides I find it fun to watch all the blocks change locations and colors and such.

IE6 still causes many problems for users. As far as I am concerned IE7 is immaculate compared to what I suffered with IE6.

If I recall IE7 takes less space and I know IE7 runs faster and safer. Especially with IE7Pro add-on, it runs quicker plus all the other benefits of IE7Pro with which I have had no problems either.

BLACK ADDER !!! BLACK ADDER !!!! DUM DEE DEE DUM !!!

:) davey

BLACK ADDER !!! BLACK ADDER !!!! DUM DEE DEE DUM !!!

Another goodie:

IT Help Desk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrOmTrXmi-I 2 minute

I catch them live on the G4 Tech channel along with Leo Leporte but I pass on the ramblings about the latest World of Warcraft game look alike and scenes of massive destruction and the like.

The Re-Inventors is about as much violence that I can handle.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user