Pics of the new Camaro

Anthony A

Is that the one the guy in the Honda commercial balked at the 5 million F1 car bought finally?

I like it.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Is that the one the guy in the Honda commercial balked at the 5 million F1 car bought finally?

I like it.

NO! That was a Civic or Accord but it was definitely not an S2000.

That link I provided in the first post was U.S. Check out the price of the car in the U.S. It starts at $36,000.

Now check this out on the Canadian site http://www.honda.ca/HondaCA2006/BuildYourH...000&yr=2008

Starts at $50,000. Same #$cking car!!!! And wait until you pay the idiotic taxes on top of it. I have to go lube up and bend over now like a good little Canadian :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: Our dollar is 1 cent below parity with the U.S. Total BS!!!

check out the VW GTI 2.0 FSI - yes! a turbo engine :) and yes! one that kicks in the lower rev range 1800 onwards,which makes more sense having a turbo than those which kick in at higher revs , the engine is a 200 HP belter! really makes sense for a car its class and size!