oops

timmy00

when i ran CCleaner, the war of warcraft news section (when i open it) shows no images. I think it's because multimedia in the applications was selected. is there a way to return the images or should i just reinstall world of warcraft?

when i ran CCleaner, the war of warcraft news section (when i open it) shows no images. I think it's because multimedia in the applications was selected. is there a way to return the images or should i just reinstall world of warcraft?

Hi Tim,

It could be Adobe Flash Player cleaning but I am not sure.You could try turning off that option in Cleaner > Applications tab > Multimedia > Adobe Flash Player.

If you still have a problem report back and all tell us some more info like OS and version etc.

World of Warcraft is very popular and we would like to know more about where certain things are "saved".

Good luck,

:) davey

Edited by davey

i fixed to problem. it was unrelated with CCleaner. i somehow had those images block. it's find now. sorry for the trouble.

Hi again Timmy,

Thank you for being as courteous as most members should be and following up with a report.

Otherwise, we never know what happened.

This leaves a big gap in the vortex of space and time and has been known to cause strange and unexplained problems and other phenomena to the person who fails to close that gap. :o

Good Luck,

:) davey