Hazelnut?

Corona

You said in a recent post -

control panel accessability settings which allows you to have a beep etc if you do caps lock

How do I set up my PC to beep if I (almost always accidentally) hit the Caps Lock key? :blink:

Actually, I'm looking for a sound to activate ONLY when I press the Caps Lock key, thus warning me that the Caps Lock key was pressed. Having the same sound on my entire keyboard defeats this purpose.

I've never been able to get that feature to work (the beeping when hitting the Caps Lock, Num Lock or Scroll Lock keys). I can get SoundSentry to work (to flash the screen) but can never get the sound, even though the Toggle Keys option is clicked. I've seen other people over the years posting elsewhere about a similar problem, of not being able to get the sound.

I've never been able to get that feature to work (the beeping when hitting the Caps Lock, Num Lock or Scroll Lock keys). I can get SoundSentry to work (to flash the screen) but can never get the sound, even though the Toggle Keys option is clicked. I've seen other people over the years posting elsewhere about a similar problem, of not being able to get the sound.
ClicKey BEEPs when it turns on and boops when turned off.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user