Microsoft Lottery Scam Email

Humpty

Wow, I've just won ?450,000 in a Microsoft lottery and I didn't even enter. :blink:

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our winners selected this month. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Microsoft & Compaq Incorporation. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

A winning cheque will be issued in your name by the Microsoft & Compaq Lottery Incorporation board, You have therefore won the entire sum of ?450,000,00 {Four Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds} and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

You are to make contact with your designated agent who shall by duty guide you through the process of facilitate the release of your Prize. To file your claim, Please contact your Foreign Transfer Manager:

• Moderators

Anyone that falls for that should have Dumb written on their forehead not only because it's a scam, but also because the writing is just horrible. Whoever wrote it must have learned their English from a cereal box.

Oh durn!

Do you mean that the email I received informing me that there is $25 million being held in a bank in Nigeria that had an owner that recently died with no relatives to claim it is false :o

Gee I was slowly saving the meager $12,000 to send to secure the release of the funds :P

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user