member list

kencon

:rolleyes:

i cannot find member list although when i click on member list in help section it says "member" is at the top of each page.

why cannot i find it

Just had a look through it, it is amazing how many people have joined but not even posted yet, and how many have posted a single figure amount of times.

They must join to get help and once they have it they are never seen again.

• Moderators
It's not where it should be though, which is the top of every page according to the help section.

Also it is a pain in the arse to use.

Yes, I will say this Forum does need some work. But I am not an admin or have ftp access to customize the Forum. It wouldn't be hard to do, I have done it before to my own forums.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

Yes, I will say this Forum does need some work. But I am not an admin or have ftp access to customize the Forum. It wouldn't be hard to do, I have done it before to my own forums.

Do you still have active forums?

If yes, where are they?

If some are like me they like to read and learn about the forums first before they do any real posting. At least that's what I always do. Sometimes too you guys do such a great job no one needs to say anything ;):D