Help req please

lovejoy

Could someone please tell me how to update CCleaner, in the simplest language please I'm fairly new to this. Thanks.

In the very bottom right hand corner of CCleaner, you will see "Check for updates now...", Click it and you will be taken to a website which will state whether or not there is a newer version, if there is you will have the option of downloading it.

Once downloaded, double click the installation file, (there is no need to remove previous versions first), and the new version will be installed.

Hope this helps.

In the very bottom right hand corner of CCleaner, you will see "Check for updates now...", Click it and you will be taken to a website which will state whether or not there is a newer version, if there is you will have the option of downloading it.

Once downloaded, double click the installation file, (there is no need to remove previous versions first), and the new version will be installed.

Hope this helps.

That was easy enough thanks CaPMan, just one more question when installation is complete when you have clicked on "finish" you are left with a little blue icon on your desktop (the icon you click on to start the install)

Can I now bin this?