What will you do if you win the PSP?

Tarun

• Moderators

Sadly I never even joined the competition. I thought about buying one of these about 2 months ago and decided to hold out. I figured it would just be another portable game system that I never play. When I game I like to be sitting in front of my tv or computer. (I really really want a ps3 have you all seen the games for it? I still drool over that killzone trailer. http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/index.html )

I never entered the competition.

Maybe it would be entertaining to play around with it for a minute or two, but I dont really want a PSP.

If I was in the competition and won it, I would probably give it away to my brother.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators
I never entered the competition.

Maybe it would be entertaining to play around with it for a minute or two, but I dont really want a PSP.

I also never entered the competition. And it would probably be fun to dabble with for a few moments, say for instance doing a few laps in a Need For Speed racing game. The reason I don't want one is because I'm getting older, and along with it I'm noticing my eyesight is going bad even with glasses, the last thing I want is to look at some tiny screen.