Has anyone had any experience with Contig?

englishmen

Has anyone had any experience with Contig? I'm messing around with nLite again :D trying to remove as much useless windows stuff as possible I was going to remove windows defragmenter and use contig with the Power Defragmenter GUI. Its 398kb and it defrags either single file(s), folder(s), disc drive(s), or power mode which defrags a drive once then does it again straight after to make sure it is defrags completely. I ran O&O defrag and it reported my drive was 20.15% defraged I run Power Defragmenter for a few minutes then run O&O again and it now reported it being 17.47%. It seems very good fast and stable and its very small and does not require installation does anyone use it and does it do the job?

I'll take that as a no then :blink:. I've been using Contig with the power defragmenter gui for the last 2 days and it is very effective after running it then running windows defrag and O&O defrag both say I my Hd's do not need defraging. So I think I will remove windows defragmenter after all, thanks for all your help guys B) .