IE 7 pics!

rridgely

no. don't use it! :P

Firefox from Mozilla is so much better.

-much more relaxing to use, more user-friendly, and no "worm-holes".

use it. spread it. it's free B)

is not i really want to... but as you know... sometimes firefox cannot display websites correctly... so have to rely on internet explorer... of coz, my day to day browsing is firefox...

--==aGumon==--

is not i really want to... but as you know... sometimes firefox cannot display websites correctly... so have to rely on internet explorer... of coz, my day to day browsing is firefox...

There's a funny fix for this. User Agent Switcher. I had errors appear on Firefox when I went to one site. I used the User Agent Switcher and changed the agent to IE and it made the page display fine, despite that I was still in Firefox. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
just wonder if programs like spywareblaster, avant browser etc will still work for internet explorer 7...

Not sure but IE7 will be very popular with people who don't know better i.e. firefox, so I'm sure there will be updates as soon as it comes out. There maybe compatibility even before it officialy comes out through testing with the Beta version.

That does not mean its not available to the public unofficialy :D

Edit: I just had a go of IE 7 :lol: I think I will stick to firefox Maybe they will get somewhere close to firefox 1.06 when they get to version 10, but then firefox will be one 3 or so so what's the point?

but i wonder will i use it when it is available or will i continue with avant... but what i like best is OSX Safari...

Your answer was in the article that was linked above.

Only when Beta 2 comes available -- and all Microsoft has said on that subject is "later this year" -- will IE 7 ship to the general public.

In other words, when Windows Vista Beta 2 comes out, so will IE7 for the public.