Some Defraggler v1.02.077 RC1 Bugs/Suggestions

OLIM

First of all i would like to say that defraggler is brilliant but i just want to make it even better!

I've found two bugs:

1. The text that displays the file that is currently being defragged shows "&" amphersands as underlining of the next character. It should be very easy to fix.
  2. On the first tab where the drive icon is (just under the word status) the icon is missing on drives with custom icons like the ones in autorun.inf.

I also have a few suggestions:

1. It would be good if you could choose custom colours for the big status window thing.
  2. Also the ability to choose whether the rectangles are the size they are now or just individual pixels. This would mean you could see what is on your drive in much greater detail.
  3. Also the ability to choose whether the big status window thing displayed each rectangle as just one cluster so you could see the entire drive in proper detail.
  4. You really should bring back the defragging status that used to written on the status bar so you can see how far its got even when you are on the file list tab.
  5. It would be good if the drive icon could be displayed on the tab itself so the tabs look a bit nicer.

I would like to know what other people think about my suggestions.

PS. sorry for any bad grammar/spelling etc