Popup, Schmopup

jlowell

i also recommend google toolbar... alternatively, you can also switch to other browser which have build in pop up blocker...

if you are running Windows XP SP1 or Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 SP4, you might even want to try msn toolbar, which beside blocking popups, also allow you to use tabbed browsing in internet explorer...

--==aGumon==--

Not all sites work in IE 5.5 and IE 5.5 is old and have many security vulnerables that make so you can get hacked or infected with virus and spyware.

You should definitly upgrade to the latest version. Get Internet Explorer 6.0 or even better Mozilla Firefox.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators
i also recommend google toolbar... alternatively, you can also switch to other browser which have build in pop up blocker...

if you are running Windows XP SP1 or Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 SP4, you might even want to try msn toolbar, which beside blocking popups, also allow you to use tabbed browsing in internet explorer...

Agumon you just helped me remember. If you are going to use IE and you just hate Firefox get this program it's an IE shell with built in popup blocker and many other great features. If you dont like tabs you can turn them off in the options menu.

Maxthon

http://www.download.com/Maxthon/3000-2356_...tml?tag=lst-0-1

If your going to go the route of using another IE based browser, I strong recomend Deepnet Explorer. It blocks popups, content (a la Firefox's adblock), and blocks phising attempts. Plus, and this is something I haven't seen in any other IE alternative, it can remember form information and password without using 3rd party software, namely roboform.