Something weird happening

DennisD

• Moderators

I've noticed quite a few double postings recently, and now my messenger has caught whatever it is.

I've just sent someone 15 identical pm's, and according to my messenger, it's stuck at "waiting for forum.piriform".

Everything else works fine. Previewing messages, moving through the forum, but sending a message, and it just sticks, waiting endlessly.

Poltergeist!!

EDIT: Correction, it's stuck trying to post this. ;)

Yea the same thing has been happening to me. I have to click add reply and then click on Piriform home and then the reply is there but if I click on Add Reply 2 times, it double posts.

EDIT: Now there's a cursor somewhere in the forums except for when you're posting. I just noticed it now. The forums have been acting kinda freaky lately.

• Moderators

It's the slowness I think of the forum. If you wait several minutes for posts and PM's to actually go through they eventually will.

A good trick I've been using is if you don't want to wait and wish to go elsewhere in the forums is to open another browser tab whilst the other one takes 100 years to finish what it's doing.

• Moderators

Yesterday I posted a reply but it wouldn't load, so after waiting I decided to open another piriform tab.

Guess what, The post I made had been posted on the forum in that tab but not in the one I had waiting to load.

Now that is strange. :huh:

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com