Can't Install Games

q231

ok might as well try that :)

EDIT:

didn't work either..i think andavari is right my installshield wizard might be corrupted.

Have you done what Hazel suggested regarding the games forum?

You certainly should they always have workarounds. :) davey

• Moderators

Just in case you run sandboxie, there can be a problem sometimes with msi files and sandboxie, as you can see here there have been a couple of people with differnt problems with sandoxie a nd msi files.

http://www.sandboxie.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3263

Although to be fair, msi installer file errors are really common. I still get the HP printer msi popup now and again.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

to all that have replied to this topic especially hazelnut..i would like to thank you all even though the problem was not solved...i think the problem is because this pc of mine is getting really old hehe..(its already 6 years old :D and only the RAM is new :lol: )i think i will just get a new pc if i have some money :lol: again thanks to all!.

P.S

sorry for my bad english :D

to all that have replied to this topic especially hazelnut..i would like to thank you all even though the problem was not solved...i think the problem is because this pc of mine is getting really old hehe..(its already 6 years old :D and only the RAM is new :lol: )i think i will just get a new pc if i have some money :lol: again thanks to all!.

P.S

sorry for my bad english :D

Yeah! What bad English?

Sounds like someone neeeeeds a new computer.

You pass the old computer on to someone who neeeeeds any computer.Their first computer.The church that has volunteers that rebuilds them and finds them a good home.

Know what I mean? :rolleyes:

Good Luck,

:) davey