New suggestion?

I notice that IE has "recently typed URLS" in it's list of items to clean. However Firefox/Mozilla doesn't. Can this be added to Firefox/Mozilla too?

Firefox very much cleans browser history.

No fate but what we make

Firefox very much cleans browser history.

Yes, the history is getting cleaned, but the info that has been typed into the location bar is not. It is in IE, but not in mozilla. Recentyly typed urls are not the same as browser history.

Yes, the history is getting cleaned, but the info that has been typed into the location bar is not. It is in IE, but not in mozilla. Recentyly typed urls are not the same as browser history.

Hey Chunker,

If you have that checked under Internet Explorer,it is also supposed to do it also for Firefox/Mozilla.

"Supposed to " is the key here.Do you have that option checked?

Good Luck,

:) davey

Hey Chunker,

If you have that checked under Internet Explorer,it is also supposed to do it also for Firefox/Mozilla.

"Supposed to " is the key here.Do you have that option checked?

Good Luck,

Yes, I have it checked in IE. Firefox/Mozilla is listed under the Application tab. I have them all checked too, but it does not have have a choice for recently typed URLs as IE has.

Yes, I have it checked in IE. Firefox/Mozilla is listed under the Application tab. I have them all checked too, but it does not have have a choice for recently typed URLs as IE has.

Perhaps there are other Firefox/Mozilla users that know this answer.

chunker,

Are you using Firefox 3 beta? That may explain why.

No, I'm using Netscape/Mozilla, in fact version 6. Firefox and Netscape are both Mozilla based. It clears everything I have that is checked under Firefox/Mozilla. But again the option for recently typed urls is not there like it is in IE, so it never gets cleared.

No, I'm using Netscape/Mozilla, in fact version 6. Firefox and Netscape are both Mozilla based. It clears everything I have that is checked under Firefox/Mozilla. But again the option for recently typed urls is not there like it is in IE, so it never gets cleared.

Correction on my last post. It's Netscape 7.1 that I'm using and have been for several years. A great browser with great email. It is based on Mozilla 5.0. I believe Netscape is now called Seamonkey. At least that is what Spyware Blaster starting referring to it as in one of their recent upgrades. Never the less, the option to clear recently typed urls kept in the location bar is not included under the CCleaner program. I'd just like to see it added. I can do it manually but since IE has it done by CCleaner, it would be advantagous to have CCleaner do it when I run CCleaner.

• 1 month later...