XP64bit Support

alewis

Hi

Been using CCleaner for a while now, its in the toolbox its that useful. I'm now running XP64 - need the >4gb memory support.

Does CCleaner support XP64? Its quite important (to me) as my boot disk is only 18gb, and I need to keep it as clean as possible; removing windows uninstallers would be a huge boon!

Posting before searching previous threads, apologies if the answer is already here, will search in a sec.

Thanks again for such a nifty tool

Hi

Been using CCleaner for a while now, its in the toolbox its that useful. I'm now running XP64 - need the >4gb memory support.

Does CCleaner support XP64? Its quite important (to me) as my boot disk is only 18gb, and I need to keep it as clean as possible; removing windows uninstallers would be a huge boon!

Posting before searching previous threads, apologies if the answer is already here, will search in a sec.

Thanks again for such a nifty tool

new dose ver CCleaner v2.07.575

Hi Lewis,

Yes it does support Xp64.

What operating systems does CCleaner work with?Fully tried and tested with Windows 98/NT4/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista.

It's currently partially compatible with 64bit XP and Vista, there are a few non-critical issues which are still being worked on.

There are no Mac or Linux versions.

Don't forget a new update to the CCleaner Guide came out Feb. 06,2008.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=1504 Bookmark it and save in your Favorites.

:) davey

Cheers matey

Out of interest, what are the non-critical issues?

If its of any help, I have a second XP64 test rig I can use to help with testing if required.

Hi Lewis,

Yes it does support Xp64.

What operating systems does CCleaner work with?Fully tried and tested with Windows 98/NT4/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista.

It's currently partially compatible with 64bit XP and Vista, there are a few non-critical issues which are still being worked on.

Cheers matey

Out of interest, what are the non-critical issues?

If its of any help, I have a second XP64 test rig I can use to help with testing if required.

Hey that is a great offer.Send a PM to MrRon,he can probably use your help.

He can probably explain those non-critical issues also.