CCleaner Error R6025

Keithuk

I ran CCleaner the other night and I thought I would just run an Analyze to see what was there. It ran for a few seconds then came back with a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error.

Program C:|PROGRAM FILES \CCleaner\CCleaner.EXE

R6025

- pure virtual function call

and it crashed CCleaner. I ran it again but did a normal Run Cleaner and it cleaned ok. I was just wondering what this error message was refering too. ;)

post-13005-1209045237_thumb.jpg

I'm using CCleaner 2.06.567

post-13005-1209045237_thumb.jpg

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

I ran CCleaner the other night and I thought I would just run an Analyze to see what was there. It ran for a few seconds then came back with a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error.

I'm using CCleaner 2.06.567

From the CCleaner EULA -

5. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of or modify [or create derivative work from] the program.

I think what you're trying to do may be a "no no", and you may not get too much help. That being said, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/125749 might point you in the right direction.

Also, I do have to commend you if your system info is still current, then you have the patients of a Saint.

Good Luck!

Vic

VicLovan.com

http://www.viclovan.com/ccleaner2settings.htm

Hi Vic.

Thanks for your reply.

5. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of or modify [or create derivative work from] the program.

Also, I do have to commend you if your system info is still current, then you have the patients of a Saint.

No I haven't tried to decompile CCleaner. I know people won't admit to this even if they are asked here. I've decompiled hundreds of VB apps (read signature) but not VC++.

Thanks for the M$ link, I've re-registered regsvr32 rsabase.dll

Yes my system spec is still correct. I posted this yesterday saying why I'm not using WinXP. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best