Trying to work out why.

hazelnut

I couldn't read it through. This sort of thing makes my flesh creep.41.gif

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

• Moderators

The only thing I've even seen similar was parents having their children's legs operated on (i.e.; intentionally breaking bones), effectively making them grow faster to be taller. Why I don't know, however I guess it's the human denial of letting nature run its natural intended course.

I guess people could use it instead of using steroids and hormones. I watched something on it because some kids are really short, and their parents wanted them to be taller. As much as I wouldn't mind being a few inches taller, my genetics have me where I am for a reason, height-wise.

AJ

I guess people could use it instead of using steroids and hormones. I watched something on it because some kids are really short, and their parents wanted them to be taller. As much as I wouldn't mind being a few inches taller, my genetics have me where I am for a reason, height-wise.

AJ

Very well put.

Same here,Shorty.

Somehow I have always been tall enough for my motorcycle.

Slightly taller heels on the boots help a lot. :P

Let the genes fall where they may.

:) davey

• Moderators

Anyone ever seen the movie Gattaca?(I think thats how it spelled)

There is a part where he has to get a couple inches taller so they cut his bones in half and put them in braces so they grow back together longer.

Do you think hanging weights would help on other parts of the body? :lol:
I received a spam once that had a great deal on the weights :D

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user