Estimated Time Left

Hi! I've been using CCleaner since last year and i loved it very much. However, i would like to see a tab stating the estimated time left. It is no fun seeing the bar upon completion and then, it has to start all over again(removing other files).

Thanks

-dennis

I agree. It would make sense for that feature to be included when the analyze function is used.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

It is no fun seeing the bar upon completion and then, it has to start all over again(removing other files).

You mean to tell me you actually sit there and watch the bar? Why? Just let it run and carry on.

It's not a progress bar any way. It's there to show you the programme is still active. There has been loads of threads for people asking this. I don't exactly see a benefit for the feature. It's not like CCleaner will be running for hours.

No fate but what we make

You mean to tell me you actually sit there and watch the bar? Why? Just let it run and carry on.

You can't let it run and carry on. Browser windows and such need to be closed.

Note: The estimated time left is only reasonable if you use the analyze function first. If you press "Run CCleaner" and want an estimated time left it would have to analyze the system first which takes longer. Therefore, if one chooses to use the analyze function before running CCleaner it would be reasonable to add an "estimate time remaining" feature for that function.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

CCleaner does it's thing in seconds for me. Most times less than a second. How long does CCleaner take to clean your system that you need an "Estimated Time Left"?

That is a ridiculous response. If you read other threads you would know that it can take hours. Regardless...your attitude about this is a bit distasteful.

That is a ridiculous response. If you read other threads you would know that it can take hours. Regardless...your attitude about this is a bit distasteful.

How do you figure it's distasteful? I asked how long it takes CCleaner to do it's thing on your machine. I asked this because if it takes so long that you need a "Estimated Time Left" feature than IMO there is something wrong with CCleaner.

Also how is what I asked any different than what ident was saying?

It's not a progress bar any way. It's there to show you the programme is still active. There has been loads of threads for people asking this. I don't exactly see a benefit for the feature. It's not like CCleaner will be running for hours.

I was not distasteful at all.

Do you know what an enema is? You need one.

You can't let it run and carry on. Browser windows and such need to be closed.

Hence why i let it run at startup.

No fate but what we make