My suggestions to CCleaner

ignas2526

I have some good ideas for CCleaner. I so like CCleaner what i added images! You can see how new features will look!!!

Tools

-Uninstall-

Original windows add/remove programs are poor, and lagging.

CCleaner have uninstaller but it needs some more features:

1. rename "program to remove" to "program name".

2. add "program size" in MB/KB so you can see how many program takes space.

Also add option what will allow to list programs by "program name" and "program size" by pressing on it.

ccleaneruninstalldm6.png

-Startup-

1. rename "File" to "File location"

2. Add option what will allow to list all startup programs by "key" "program name" "File location"

3. Add option what will allow to add your own program "Add Program"

ccleanerstartuprr0.png

Options

-Cookies-

Rename "Cookies to delete" to "Cookie name"

Add "Browser" -- the browser from there whys cookie, Eg. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Netspace....

Also add option what will allow to list cookies by "Cookie name" and "Browser" by pressing on it.

Add option "View Cookie"

Add option "Edit Cookie"

--------------

In main CCleaner window add option: Wan you move on eg. "Empty Recycle Bin" after 2secs will small information square will pop up which something like "Wis will delete all files in Recycle Bin".

Later will add more suggestions and images ;)

Image editing program: Microsoft Paint

I don't wish to be pain in the neck. I would like to make a comment. I recently deleted google toll bar from my pc, and crashed imediately. I had to reinstall windows. Icould not restore to previous restore point, could not get on internet. My pc went craze just as i deleded the last google entry. Could not get up dates. I have finaly got back to where I was.Has anyone had this problem? I have read some of the problems others have had, and have blamed CCleaner. I have never had one proble with CCleaner. Thank you( gandorwig)!!!!

I don't wish to be pain in the neck. I would like to make a comment. I recently deleted google toll bar from my pc, and crashed imediately. I had to reinstall windows. Icould not restore to previous restore point, could not get on internet. My pc went craze just as i deleded the last google entry. Could not get up dates. I have finaly got back to where I was.Has anyone had this problem? I have read some of the problems others have had, and have blamed CCleaner. I have never had one proble with CCleaner. Thank you( gandorwig)!!!!

Hello gandorwig,

Most users have no problems at all with CCleaner.

There will always be some "bugs" that only occur under certain circumstances and are harder to resolve

Regarding Google removal,it's always best to go to the Manufacturer first for their instructions

We all get ourselves into troubles using jackhammers,saws and chisels when all we needed was a liitle screwdriver and knowing where to use it.

Welcome to the forum.

:) davey

• Moderators

You're not a pain in the neck, Gando, but why have you posted here? This should be in its own thread in the software forum, as it doesn't appear to be associated with CC, and isn't a suggestion at all. (I'm nearly as polite as Davey!)

Thanks for your warm wecome, davey.I look forward to particapation in this forum.I do not wish to accuse google of any thing, just know i never exspirenced any thing like that before. It was imediate crash, and a bad one. I spent two days recovering from it. I'm a 70 year old cacer surviver, and only 4 years with a pc. I try to learn alittle each day. Thanks again for your warm welcome davey. (gandorwig)

Thanks for your warm wecome, davey.I look forward to particapation in this forum.I do not wish to accuse google of any thing, just know i never exspirenced any thing like that before. It was imediate crash, and a bad one. I spent two days recovering from it. I'm a 70 year old cacer surviver, and only 4 years with a pc. I try to learn alittle each day. Thanks again for your warm welcome davey. (gandorwig)

Congratulations on your survival.I know you really benifit from your computer.

The best way to get out of that Post editor I have found is to Click on Piriform Forums at the top of the

Window.

You can submit Posts in the proper forum by going to Piriform Forums and reviewing the available forums.Click on the desired forum or sub-forum and click on New Topic button at the top of the forum listing on the right side.

We all make a few mistakes in the beginning.By the way(BTW) it may be a little easier on your eyes if you try out the different styles (skins).Click on the style scroll button at the bottom of this thread on the lower left.Down there next to the RSS Feeds icon.

I keep forgetting to tell "new" members that.

:) davey

Edited by davey

First of all delete your multiple messages, its called spamming. And you have chance to be banned (i think so).

Second if you have problem why you posting in my suggestions? Go to bug forum and post it there.

Third if you have problems what doesn't mean what its end of world and all must uninstall CCleaner, its not my problems!

First of all delete your multiple messages, its called spamming. And you have chance to be banned (i think so).

Second if you have problem why you posting in my suggestions? Go to bug forum and post it there.

Third if you have problems what doesn't mean what its end of world and all must uninstall CCleaner, its not my problems!

• 1 month later...