Issues Section needs Select/Unselect Buttons

worldcitizen

Hi,

This is my 1st time posting here so I'd 1st like to say congratualtions on Crap Cleaner and thanks for making it free. I use it mainly for cleaning index files as this cleaning feature is not available with most other cleaners except with a reboot.

In the issues section, after a scan I have a lot of unknown issues I would rather unselect but not by ticking them one by one. By default, after a scan, all the issues are ticked which is very impractical and forces me not to use this feature because it's just too time consuming unticking everything I don't want fixed. I would rather have nothing ticked or a select/unselect all option but going through each item separately is just not practical for me. Can you please include easier options in a future version?

Thanks

Dave

welcome to the forums, im sorta still new but ive been browsing here a lot. Any ways, why would you not want to fix some of the issues? I have never had a problem fixxing issues, so i trust CCleaner when it says something is wrong.

Also, you can just right click any of the issues and click "deselect all", that should fix your problem.

)corjello(

Users felt the opposite way [they saw nothing was checkmarked and wanted everything checkmarked by default] so MrG can't win for losing. MrG set the default to be checked, which is what the majority of the users wanted. I also wholly trust CCleaner's issues scan. If you seriously have *that* many issues in the list, then it would behoove you to fix them; they're listed for a reason!

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)