Used two different computers, DELL & ASUSTeK

darclew3

I was very careful on the VISTA from DELL. A space was created with recovery items in it, I did not touch that since I have WINXP, 32 bit and the ASUSTeK. It is my friend's VISTA, 32 bit :lol:

I have had WIN98SE and WINME so I know what the Defrag did. The entire Hard drive was pushed into one end of the drive and had a space for each area (one block). My friend who has the Vista now, could not get it past 10%. I put it into safe mode and ued Defrag on his WIN98SE. It was defragged 100%. It does not work that way on WINXP. I have already tried that.

**[[so, the improvement is to get all those files compacted better with Defraggler]]** :D

I' m tempted to extract Defrag from my WIN98SE CD onto the desktop. A few of the Media files have already been added to WINXP Media and ALL are a replacement for WINXP Media file and addition are in Wallpaper file from the same. :lol::D:D

Darrell

sorry, what is the point of this post? I have no idea what you are asking about, or if you are trying to initiate conversation.

Seems like English isn't your first language. But maybe you could try and clarify what you are trying to get across. I do not mean to offend, I just want to understand.

I like WinME's defrag on my venerable old Win98SE system :)

http://home1.gte.net/johnfull/n208.htm

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user