ccleaner forums look diffrent. need help

corjello

i have no idea how this happened, but one of my infinite times of opening my browser, i was looking at the CCleaner forums and everything looks completlely diffrent. I am using Firefox as my browser, and in IE it looks like it alwase did... here is a pic of the veiw from Firefox (i took out all the extra stuff to reduce the size, this is the actual area i see of the site)

forccl8ys.th.png

ccl26xt.th.png

How can i fix this? and i have no idea what programs i ran before this happened. I just thought they changed the forums, then i looked at it in IE. Thanks for the help

)corjello(

You CCleaned while your browser was open. Close ALL your browser windows, and CClean twice.

Don't call me in the mornin'. ;)

You can also correct this by emptying the cache from Tools>Options>Privacy>Cache - Clear, and then hitting shift+f5 on the CCleaner website to re-cache it.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

You CCleaned while your browser was open.? Close ALL your browser windows, and CClean twice.

Don't call me in the mornin'. ;)

You can also correct this by emptying the cache from Tools>Options>Privacy>Cache - Clear, and then hitting shift+f5 on the CCleaner website to re-cache it.

errr.. its 8:31 pm.... East coast USA But thanks for the help!!!