No country for old men.

Anthony A

Anybody seen this movie? I hadn't planned to but the other day I watched it. The movie is not a comedy but I laughed my rear off through the whole movie. There is this psycho path that goes around killing everything in his path. The actor won an Oscar for the role this year. I found him to be hilarious. He is beyond messed up in a Hannibal Lecter kind of way. I see why the guy won an Oscar he was very good in the role. I am not big on movies since I find most of them very stupid but this one pleasantly surprised me even though it was a strange movie.

Yep, great movie. That guy is really scary. Cold as ice.

I know he was supposed to be scary but he was funny. I almost wet my pants laughing at the scene where he goes in the store after filling up with gas and starts messing with the clerk. The scene went on for about 2 minutes and I was dying :lol: The guy is bonkers thats for sure.

• Moderators
I know he was supposed to be scary but he was funny. I almost wet my pants laughing at the scene where he goes in the store after filling up with gas and starts messing with the clerk. The scene went on for about 2 minutes and I was dying :lol: The guy is bonkers thats for sure.

I enjoyed that scene. You could see the slow realisation dawning in the clerks eyes that somethings not quite right with this guy. "Not quite right" is putting it mildly.

I enjoyed that scene. You could see the slow realisation dawning in the clerks eyes that somethings not quite right with this guy. "Not quite right" is putting it mildly.

I found the whole scence on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPE106en7pc...feature=related

Here is a cool trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9L7Z2eMi28...feature=related

I find the books are usually much better than the movie but I don't see how a book could properly describe this guy. He is different.

True..when I finish the book, I'll let you know what I think. Since I have seen the movie, I'm sure I'll picture Javier Bardem as Anton Chigurh.