April Desktops

rridgely

I used to have Partition Magic way back when. Any good free partitioners out there that are user friendly (for non-coding maroons like me)? I'd love to try Hardy Heron. I was almost tempted by an earlier version of Ubuntu but I think I got lazy.

Ignore my ignorant post. I now have Hardy Herron. Or Red Herring. Or a bird. It looks sweet! :)

th_newdtopubu.png

Whoops! Woah, how'd that happen? The forum let me log on as Corona instead of Coronagold.

?? Is this an Ubuntu thing? :blink:

• Moderators

Hardy Herron is just the version name.(also called 8.04)

kubuntu use kde which I used to like but it seems slower/buggier than gnome. (which ubuntu uses)

Not sure on the account thing. You sure you didnt make both those accounts?

Well whaddaya know. I did register here in Dec. 2006 to make an HJT help post. I didn't know CC even existed then. I forgot about that. Oh great, so now I have 2 accounts which is basically a message board no-no. If I have to get rid of one I guess it should be the old Corona one. My newer Coronagold account has more activity.

Okay, I've hijacked this thread way too long. I'll post my misadventures in a more approppriate thread.

Isn't it May now? Or am I missing something? z0tdntknw.gif

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse