Spyware blaster

Eli

I have the spy ware bluster and it disables 14 explorer protections by itself ! I surf the Internet with FireFox and use IE add on to apply with sites not well fetched by the fox. I have to enable this automatically disabled protections again and again.....Does anybody have any clue as to why it happens and what can I do stop this ?

OS : MS windows XP pro sp3 Processor : AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core 3800, 2009Mhz.
Mother board : Gygabyte M61 PM-S2 Ram : 3GB
Disk space : 649.05 GB Default browser: Firefox
Protection : Sandboxie, MBam free version

• Moderators

You didn't by chance install the newest version over a previously installed version did you? If so you should do what's recommended via the SpywareBlaster knowledge base article and do a clean install of SpywareBlaster as detailed here.

You could use Disable All Protection, then hit Enable All Protection.

Other than that I can think of:

• Perhaps you need to be logged in as the Admin if you already aren't.
  • If you're using Spybot-S&D perhaps it's Immunization is doing something to conflict.
  • Maybe a registry permissions problem which Dial-a-fix (link in my sig) may be able to fix.

You didn't by chance install the newest version over a previously installed version did you? If so you should do what's recommended via the SpywareBlaster knowledge base article and do a clean install of SpywareBlaster as detailed here.

You could use Disable All Protection, then hit Enable All Protection.

Other than that I can think of:

• Perhaps you need to be logged in as the Admin if you already aren't.

• If you're using Spybot-S&D perhaps it's Immunization is doing something to conflict.

• Maybe a registry permissions problem which Dial-a-fix (link in my sig) may be able to fix.

Well , it is related to the spy ware doctor anti spy immunization .I checked by pressing the immunization button off and on ,and every time it made changes in the spy ware blaster as described before . In view of the fact that the two anti spy clash in that matter ,then what should I do ? Thank you. :unsure: :

This is a known problem with Spyware Doctor, but I understand that if you update to this version of Spyware Doctor 5.5.0.212 the problem should go away

Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit - IE11 - Nod32 - Mbam pro

It work good with spybot S&D you can work it in spybot s & d but other spyware may change it wait spyware & anti-vires do you have so on Protection max is Spybot S&D & SpywareBlaster or one is the max not work well with some Protection as not work same way. :rolleyes::unsure:

Yes take the link from hazelnut give Eli good read

It work good with spybot S&D you can work it in spybot s & d but other spyware may change it wait spyware & anti-vires do you have so on Protection max is Spybot S&D & SpywareBlaster or one is the max not work well with some Protection as not work same way. :rolleyes::unsure:

Sorry , I`m not sure I understood what you said . Do u mean that one of the two spywares should be reduced on protection so the do not clash ? :unsure:

Don't know if you have had a read here Eli

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=202408

Thank you for the link :rolleyes: