[Bug] New Environment variables don't get read

warmth

If you make new environment variables in the CC beginner's guide way... and try using this new EV inside winapp2.ini the folders don't get reached.. and the cleaner can make its work inside them...

for example I made these EV cause didn't exist in my PC:

%CommonAppData% --> %allusersprofile%\Datos de programa\

%LocalAppData% -->%userprofile%\Configuraci?n local\Datos de programa

%MYDOCS% --> %userprofile%\Mis Documentos

%MYMUSIC% --> %MYDOCS%\Mi m?sica

and nothing that include those EV get cleaned... but if you use this EV in the explorer the folders are opened perfectly...

I am using: Windows XP SP2 and CCleaner 2.05.555

I attached a .reg file that install all this EV automatically in your registry...

Environment.zip

Environment.zip

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

• Moderators

Your .reg file isn't attached, maybe the forum doesn't accept .reg as an attachment. You may actually have to ZIP it then attach it.

Don't forget if you have a .reg file to install it, make sure you have a .reg file to easily remove/uninstall it.

Done... ;)!

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer