Ad Aware 2008 beta

q231

It's that time again!

We are getting ready to release a new version of Ad-Aware later this spring with some features you won't want to miss, and we need your help!

Last year, we received an overwhelming response and interest with over 335,000 registered Ad-Aware Beta Testers! We are once again counting on your feedback to help us shape the final product.

Before we move forward, we need you to fill out a short survey. In order to improve the beta process, we would like to know a little bit more about you. The survey is very short and will take you less than 5 minutes to complete. Just click on the link below:

To the survey

We look forward to your feedback!

The release of the Beta is scheduled for the middle of April, so keep an eye out for more information! Forgot your login or password? No Problem. Just click here to register

Best Regards,

Lavasoft

NOTE: this is what i received from my email

They still haven't got 2007 right.
You've got that right ;)

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators

I tend to agree they may not get many beta testers, but that's just my opinion.

I stopped using Ad-Aware after I had been using it for many years back since it's inception when they released Ad-Aware 2007.

I tend to agree they may not get many beta testers, but that's just my opinion.

I stopped using Ad-Aware after I had been using it for many years back since it's inception when they released Ad-Aware 2007.

Are there still links out there for the old version?

The new one sucks pond water....

• Moderators
Are there still links out there for the old version?

The new one sucks pond water....

Filehippo.com has older versions listed on the far right underneath the newest version located at:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ad-aware/

Good luck updating old versions though, as they may no longer have updated definition files for them.

• Moderators
You can still get updates for Ad-Aware SE you just have to install them manually. They are on this page at the top right.

http://www.lavasoft.com/support/securitycenter/blog/

I never knew that was there. Had I known I may have kept using the old SE version a little while longer, however I won't be going back to it.

Thanx for that, have no idea how to install them manually though....

The download is a zip file. Unzip it to the Lavasoft folder. If you installed Ad-Aware SE into the default location it should be C:/Program Files/Lavasoft. Let it over write your current definition file when it asks.

Ad-Aware SE for me up date is good zip to Ad-Aware folder it say like to chg old for new dat go ok and you all go but how you tell when new come out :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If your asking how to know when new definitions are available I just check the site I linked every once in a while.