Look!, Useless Programs!

TwistedMetal

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. A desktop plant for god sakes! Only $10 USD for each plant.

What a joke...

Did I mention you can also buy various colors for another $10 each.

This revolutionary program brings life to your desktop

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. A desktop plant for god sakes! Only $10 USD for each plant.

What a joke...

Did I mention you can also buy various colors for another $10 each.

That would cool if it was free :lol: (Just a bit of harmless fun) ;)

CCleaner fan since 2005

picshack.co.uk - free image hosting

There are loads of useless applications in window's such as movie maker, paint, disability options, windows Messenger, outlook express, word pad all but the language you speak the stupid windows tour etc all of which I have removed from my pc :D . To do so I use a app called nLite my windows xprosp1 disc started at the size of around 590Mb know it has service pack 2 integrate into it and minus loads of useless windows apps it is now 248Mb and that has to help speed things up. Also nLite has thousands of registry tweaks you can do to customize including disabling balloon tips, disable error reporting, disable mru file list to name a few. You can also integrate windows hot fixes so when you install windows it is up to date from the word get go. You can also make it unattended so you do not need to put you cd key in, language, time zone etc. Once nLite has finished doing everything you selected it to do it creates a bootable iso which you burn, I've been using it for the last 6 months and I'm always adding more tweaks and removing more programs, I read someone got his xpsp2 disc down to 100 and something mb, I think he removed more or less everything :blink: . I highly recommend you all give it a try.